Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Total newbie: ASP.NET or Coldfusion ?

Re: Total newbie: ASP.NET or Coldfusion ?

Kevin Spencer

If you look at the difference in terms of power, ASP.Net is simply the most
powerful web application platform ever to be created. It also is supported
by Dreamweaver MX.

HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft FrontPage MVP