Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Recommendations wanted - Tabbed text editor for windows

Recommendations wanted - Tabbed text editor for windows

Squiggle

Looking for a decent tabbed text editor for windows XP that is C aware
(keywords and auto-indenting), freeware/shareware.

Trying out textpad v5 for now.

All recomendations appreciated.

TIA

El Chippy.

Rob S

http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm
--

Rob
http://www.aspir8or.com

Give me one good compiler and I can redesign the world.

Shane

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_text_editors

--
Hardware: n, Parts of a computer that you can kick.

lolinternet

Squiggle wrote:

> Looking for a decent tabbed text editor for windows XP that is C aware
> (keywords and auto-indenting), freeware/shareware.
>
> Trying out textpad v5 for now.
>
> All recomendations appreciated.
>
> TIA
>
> El Chippy.

http://www.pspad.com/en/screenshot.htm

Is pretty good.

Murray Symon

Squiggle wrote:

> Looking for a decent tabbed text editor for windows XP that is C aware
> (keywords and auto-indenting), freeware/shareware.
>
> Trying out textpad v5 for now.
>
> All recomendations appreciated.
>
> TIA
>
> El Chippy.

Have a look at SciTE. http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html
It is built on the Scintilla editor component.

Murray.

Squiggle

Thanks to all of you, i have a few to play with now

Dave Doe

In article <46fcc2d9$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...

> Looking for a decent tabbed text editor for windows XP that is C aware
> (keywords and auto-indenting), freeware/shareware.
>
> Trying out textpad v5 for now.
>
> All recomendations appreciated.

EditPlus

--