Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Updated Java now IE 6 will not support it.

Reply
Thread Tools

Updated Java now IE 6 will not support it.

 
 
Brian Adams
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-21-2007


Get this back


javascript:ns_SendPostBack('search','')


and Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer


But Azureus works OK..

and Firefox..
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Craig Sutton
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-21-2007

"Brian Adams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>
> Get this back
>
>
> javascript:ns_SendPostBack('search','')
>
>
> and Cannot find server or DNS Error
> Internet Explorer
>
>
> But Azureus works OK..
>
> and Firefox..


Move with the times you old fossil you still complain yet you still use this
old obsolete version of IE

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Brian Adams
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-21-2007
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:06:22 +1200, "Craig Sutton" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>
>"Brian Adams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>
>>
>> Get this back
>>
>>
>> javascript:ns_SendPostBack('search','')
>>
>>
>> and Cannot find server or DNS Error
>> Internet Explorer
>>
>>
>> But Azureus works OK..
>>
>> and Firefox..

>
>Move with the times you old fossil you still complain yet you still use this
>old obsolete version of IE




Yes not all things work with Firefox..

 
Reply With Quote
 
Mickey Mouse
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-21-2007
"Brian Adams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:06:22 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>>
>>Move with the times you old fossil you still complain yet you still use
>>this
>>old obsolete version of IE

>
>
>
> Yes not all things work with Firefox..


Get IETab and quit your whinging...

 
Reply With Quote
 
Craig Sutton
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-21-2007

"Mickey Mouse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fd0bov$u14$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Brian Adams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:06:22 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>>Move with the times you old fossil you still complain yet you still use
>>>this
>>>old obsolete version of IE

>>
>>
>>
>> Yes not all things work with Firefox..

>
> Get IETab and quit your whinging...


he's still manually sorting through 50000 favourites

 
Reply With Quote
 
~misfit~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2007
Brian Adams wrote:
> Get this back
>
>
> javascript:ns_SendPostBack('search','')
>
>
> and Cannot find server or DNS Error
> Internet Explorer
>
>
> But Azureus works OK..
>
> and Firefox..


Then you're all good. <g>
--
TTFN.

Shaun.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Squiggle
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2007
Brian Adams wrote:
>
> Get this back
>
>
> javascript:ns_SendPostBack('search','')
>
>
> and Cannot find server or DNS Error
> Internet Explorer
>
>
> But Azureus works OK..
>
> and Firefox..


http://www.dannyg.com/ref/javavsjavascript.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looks like there is no reason now for me NOT to switch to XP x64 for my main computer now Wayne Wastier Windows 64bit 15 11-30-2005 11:46 AM
Testking.co.uk study guides are now more updated and with 100% pass guarantee Moderator MCSD 3 10-26-2005 04:27 PM
Testking.co.uk study guides are now more updated and with 100% pass guarantee Moderator MCSE 3 10-26-2005 04:27 PM
Updated Linksys router firmware and now everything is ----S----u----p----e----r-------S---l---o---w---- Jamie Wedel Computer Support 1 08-10-2004 07:23 AM
Datagrid not updated during delete, but updated during insert and update Dmitry Korolyov ASP .Net Datagrid Control 0 09-22-2003 10:57 AM



Advertisments