Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: asp.net calendar enhancement

Re: asp.net calendar enhancement

Marlene

I was hoping that the available web control calendar
would be the same except have the month and year as drop
down boxes so that the user can see the calendar and jump
to the date they are looking for at the same time.

I hope this makes more sense.

Marlene

navigating the dates. Do
>you want users to be able to type in a date

like '6/26/3002' and it would
>jump to that date? If so, that is possible. Or did you

have some other
>specific UI in mind?
>
>-Trevor
>

>"Marlene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:0bb801c33b2a$63a99830$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm using the VB.net calendar for my aspx page and I

was
>> wondering if it is possible to enhance it so that the
>> user can directly select which month and which year

they
>> would like to go to rather than only being able to go

the
>> next or previous months. If it is, how do I do this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Marlene

>.

Firewall software enhancement suggestion ultimotion@gmail.com Cisco 0 11-29-2005 02:25 PM
Link TARGET Attribute Enhancement randau HTML 30 05-20-2005 09:09 AM
FlashIME2.0, the last editor enhancement you need! redguardtoo XML 0 07-26-2004 04:10 AM
nested if enhancement? Stephen XML 1 03-01-2004 07:58 PM
Re: asp.net calendar enhancement Fred. ASP .Net 1 07-15-2003 02:43 AM

Advertisments