Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Trouble connecting to NZ sites

Trouble connecting to NZ sites

Kookaburra

I don't seem to be able to connect to any NZ sites. No problem
connecting to sites outside of NZ. Have disabled Firewall to see if
that is problem but it isn't.

I want to make my rugby picks today as well as check my webmail at
Paradise.

Cheers, Kooky

Dave Taylor

Kookaburra <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I don't seem to be able to connect to any NZ sites. No problem
> connecting to sites outside of NZ. Have disabled Firewall to see if
> that is problem but it isn't.
>
> I want to make my rugby picks today as well as check my webmail at
> Paradise.

Call your ISP, or try some basic troubleshooting.
Basic troubleshooting includes using IP addresses instead of dns names,
traceroutes and alternate dns servers.

--
Ciao, Dave

using python to visit web sites and print the web sites image to files imx Python 10 03-14-2007 02:19 PM
Sites about web-sites ? Jasbird HTML 1 09-28-2006 06:21 PM
Having trouble connecting to SOME sites Jack B. Pollack Computer Support 3 05-10-2006 12:05 PM
How do prevent sites to be loaded in other sites frames? Stefan Caliandro HTML 2 02-14-2005 06:05 PM
ISO: Web sites for images (pay sites preferred) Kevin Buchan ASP .Net 1 02-20-2004 09:34 AM

Advertisments