Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > password vaults

password vaults

John in Wembley

does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?
not a toolbar similar to google but an app for storing msic passwords
and info
cheers

XPD

"John in Wembley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?
> not a toolbar similar to google but an app for storing msic passwords
> and info
> cheers

Whisper is good, just dont forget your master key

joe_90

John in Wembley wrote:
> does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?

I like KeePass -

http://keepass.info/

(Windows and Linux)

~misfit~

joe_90 wrote:
> John in Wembley wrote:
> > does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?

> I like KeePass -
>
> http://keepass.info/
>
> (Windows and Linux)

Thanks, trying it now. Damn, but I hope it's safe. <g>

Cheers,
--
TTFN.

Shaun.

Sir to you

On Sep 2, 3:01 pm, "~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> joe_90 wrote:
> > John in Wembley wrote:
> > > does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?

> > I like KeePass -

> >http://keepass.info/

> > (Windows and Linux)

> Thanks, trying it now. Damn, but I hope it's safe. <g>
>
> Cheers,
> --
> TTFN.
>
> Shaun.

It's open source. You could always read the source code, and compile
the executable yourself. Just to be sure

Ross

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:55:45 GMT, John in Wembley
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?
>not a toolbar similar to google but an app for storing msic passwords
>and info
>cheers

I use The Brain.
Freeware, but limited to one per user.
(c) God. All rights reserved.

Sue Bilstein

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:22:29 +1200, Ross
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:55:45 GMT, John in Wembley
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?
>>not a toolbar similar to google but an app for storing msic passwords
>>and info
>>cheers

>I use The Brain.
>Freeware, but limited to one per user.
>(c) God. All rights reserved.

~misfit~

Sir to you wrote:
> On Sep 2, 3:01 pm, "~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > joe_90 wrote:

> > > I like KeePass -

> > > http://keepass.info/

> > > (Windows and Linux)

> > Thanks, trying it now. Damn, but I hope it's safe. <g>
> >
> > Cheers,
> > --
> > TTFN.
> >
> > Shaun.

> It's open source. You could always read the source code, and compile
> the executable yourself. Just to be sure

Yeah, I could do that. <cough>

Cheers,
--
TTFN.

Shaun.

Password/PIN vaults? Stubby Firefox 0 09-05-2006 09:01 PM
State of the "Vaults of Parnassus" Christoph Zwerschke Python 1 05-14-2006 01:49 PM
Vaults of Parnassus hasn't been updated for months Wolfgang Grafen Python 5 12-24-2005 04:18 AM
R.I.P. Vaults of Parnassus? aum Python 2 11-08-2005 06:47 AM

Advertisments