Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Ihug news server

Ihug news server

chris

G'day all,

Before I waste half an hour waiting to speak to someone on the Ihug
helpdesk are any other Ihug customers having trouble this afternoon/
evening connecting to the Ihug new server? Mine seems to be dead,
although I can get email and surf the web, in the usual sluggish
fashion.

Regards, Chris