Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HowTo: pass data from server to client??

HowTo: pass data from server to client??

Wilhelm Pieper

Hello,

I want to setup a webservice. But before lauching the client webpage I'd
like to fill up the clients menu with data from the server.
So I created a reference inside the client project to the server project.
When the server application is started an arrayList (public static) is
filled as shown inside the debugger.
When I start the client page it can acces an arraylist inside the server
classes but this list is still empty - so I have access to another instance
of the class containing the arraylist.

But how can I retrieve the right arrayList/data from my server??

wkr: Wilhelm Pieper