Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > flash9

flash9

Shane

As posted on my LUG mailing list
Adobe Flash (including Linux) now has H264 support
http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/2...ixty_four.html

--
A physicist, a mathematician and a computer scientist discuss what is
better: a wife or a girlfriend.