Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > I need a competent computer firm

I need a competent computer firm

Geopelia

Can anyone recommend a competent and business-like firm around Mairangi
Bay - Browns Bay area?
I need one that makes home visits, if possible.

My former very good firm, PC Power, has disappeared, (are they still around
somewhere?) so I'm looking for a reliable one that can supply and repair
everything a home user needs, as I'll be getting new items from time to
time.

Geopelia

XPD

"Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fadnk1$n44$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone recommend a competent and business-like firm around Mairangi
> Bay - Browns Bay area?
> I need one that makes home visits, if possible.
>
> My former very good firm, PC Power, has disappeared, (are they still
> around somewhere?) so I'm looking for a reliable one that can supply and
> repair everything a home user needs, as I'll be getting new items from
> time to time.
>
> Geopelia

I run a SOHO computer service company if interested.... based in Glenfield.
www.kiwiblast.co.nz - sites basic but feel free to give me a call

YUI--Competent? David Mark Javascript 1 12-26-2009 05:47 AM
If you're going to be evil, at least be competent Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 2 03-05-2009 09:01 AM
Javascript project seeking competent scripter/coder merwin Javascript 1 09-26-2008 06:50 PM
Competent VHDL Simulators? Ken Asbury VHDL 5 05-15-2006 03:43 PM

Advertisments