Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Sorting multi-page datagrid

Sorting multi-page datagrid

J. Marcelo Barbieri

I have a datagrid with many pages. I need to sort the data in a specific
page of the grid. The default behavior sorts the whole dataview, causing a
strange result in the grid if you aren't in the first page. I worked this
out using a pagination stored procedure. Is there any other better solution
for this?

thanks,