Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Woger's internet banking Woes?

Reply
Thread Tools

Woger's internet banking Woes?

 
 
Nicolaas Hawkins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:44:58 +1200, Mickey Mouse <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in <news:fa5sca$gbl$(E-Mail Removed)>:

> What will Woger say?
>
> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectid=10458405


Who cares?

Far too much, as always.

--
Nicolaas.


.... Everyone seems normal - until you get to know them.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mickey Mouse
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
What will Woger say?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectid=10458405
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Lawrence D'Oliveiro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
In message <fa5sca$gbl$(E-Mail Removed)>, Mickey Mouse wrote:

> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectid=10458405


If you use a Dimdows machine to do online banking, then you're a fool.
 
Reply With Quote
 
XPD
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007

"Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote in message
news:fa5tmf$9im$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In message <fa5sca$gbl$(E-Mail Removed)>, Mickey Mouse wrote:
>
>> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectid=10458405

>
> If you use a Dimdows machine to do online banking, then you're a fool.
>


Let the Linux/Windows war begin <sigh>

Ive been using Windows to do internet banking for years and never had an
issue and yet to meet anyone who has had an issue......


 
Reply With Quote
 
Mickey Mouse
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
"XPD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fa5v23$c5h$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote in message
> news:fa5tmf$9im$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In message <fa5sca$gbl$(E-Mail Removed)>, Mickey Mouse wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectid=10458405

>>
>> If you use a Dimdows machine to do online banking, then you're a fool.

>
> Let the Linux/Windows war begin <sigh>
>
> Ive been using Windows to do internet banking for years and never had an
> issue and yet to meet anyone who has had an issue......


With Lawrence, you can't let the truth get in the way of a good story, or
FUD...

 
Reply With Quote
 
Gordon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
On 2007-08-18, XPD <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote in message
> news:fa5tmf$9im$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In message <fa5sca$gbl$(E-Mail Removed)>, Mickey Mouse wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectid=10458405

>>
>> If you use a Dimdows machine to do online banking, then you're a fool.
>>

>
> Let the Linux/Windows war begin <sigh>
>
> Ive been using Windows to do internet banking for years and never had an
> issue and yet to meet anyone who has had an issue......
>

Good. However the question remains that some people have, read banks
included

Break the chain as much as possible eh? Read convience vs security.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Fred Dagg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:50:41 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> exclaimed:

>In message <fa5sca$gbl$(E-Mail Removed)>, Mickey Mouse wrote:
>
>> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectid=10458405

>
>If you use a Dimdows machine to do online banking, then you're a fool.


If you use Linux, you're a fool...

(whether you bank online or not...
 
Reply With Quote
 
sam
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
Fred Dagg wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:50:41 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
> <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> exclaimed:
>
>
>>In message <fa5sca$gbl$(E-Mail Removed)>, Mickey Mouse wrote:
>>
>>
>>>http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectid=10458405

>>
>>If you use a Dimdows machine to do online banking, then you're a fool.

>
>
> If you use Linux, you're a fool...
>
> (whether you bank online or not...


Got anymore news from your Weta insider ?
LOL
 
Reply With Quote
 
Fred Dagg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-19-2007
On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:29:39 +1200, sam <(E-Mail Removed)>
exclaimed:

>Fred Dagg wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:50:41 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
>> <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> exclaimed:
>>
>>
>>>In message <fa5sca$gbl$(E-Mail Removed)>, Mickey Mouse wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectid=10458405
>>>
>>>If you use a Dimdows machine to do online banking, then you're a fool.

>>
>>
>> If you use Linux, you're a fool...
>>
>> (whether you bank online or not...

>
>Got anymore news from your Weta insider ?
>LOL


That's a good one!! Chortle!!!

Grow up.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Shane
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-19-2007
sam wrote:

> Fred Dagg wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:50:41 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
>> <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> exclaimed:
>>
>>
>>>In message <fa5sca$gbl$(E-Mail Removed)>, Mickey Mouse wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectid=10458405
>>>
>>>If you use a Dimdows machine to do online banking, then you're a fool.

>>
>>
>> If you use Linux, you're a fool...
>>
>> (whether you bank online or not...

>
> Got anymore news from your Weta insider ?
> LOL


Remember when dear old Fred was telling everyone he is/was a Linux user?
Maybe he speaks from his own personal experience of being a fool and
confuses that with computing?

--
Q: What's big, grey, and proves the uncountability of the reals?
A: Cantor's diagonal elephant.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Washington Mutual Internet Banking Account Chris Computer Support 14 02-23-2005 12:56 AM
Internet banking. Fred Computer Support 10 01-09-2005 07:25 PM
Can't Confirm Banking Transfers- Online Banking Bank of America (Firefox1.0) totsob Firefox 1 10-22-2004 10:19 PM
internet banking browser annoyances surf chick Computer Security 4 12-05-2003 12:55 PM
internet banking browser annoyances surf chick Computer Security 3 11-18-2003 05:59 PM



Advertisments