Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > A missing PC-Cillin toolbar

A missing PC-Cillin toolbar

Geopelia

The computer had to go in for repair, and they had to remove and re-download
PC-cillin 2007 (Trend Micro)

There used to be a toolbar to report spam, fraud etc. That has disappeared.

Is there any way to get it back please? "Help" doesn't seem to have anything
about it that I can find. I don't really need it, but if there is something
simple that I can do, I will.

Thank you

Geopelia

Malcolm

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:26:30 +1200
"Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> The computer had to go in for repair, and they had to remove and
> re-download PC-cillin 2007 (Trend Micro)
>
> There used to be a toolbar to report spam, fraud etc. That has
> disappeared.
>
> Is there any way to get it back please? "Help" doesn't seem to have
> anything about it that I can find. I don't really need it, but if
> there is something simple that I can do, I will.
>
> Thank you
>
> Geopelia

Hi
From there support;

I cannot see the Anti-Spam Tool Bar after installing Trend Micro
PC-cillin Internet Security 2007

Problem:
The Anti-Spam Tool Bar is installed automatically with Trend Micro
PC-cillin Internet Security 2007. If you cannot see the Anti-Spam Tool
Bar in Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, it was not installed
correctly.

Solution:
To resolve the issue, reinstall the Anti-Spam Tool Bar by uninstalling
PC-cillin Internet Security 2007 and installing it again.

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/suppo...tID=EN-1033082

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
up 1 day 13:44, 2 users, load average: 0.46, 0.33, 0.19

Geopelia

"Malcolm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:26:30 +1200
"Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> The computer had to go in for repair, and they had to remove and
> re-download PC-cillin 2007 (Trend Micro)
>
> There used to be a toolbar to report spam, fraud etc. That has
> disappeared.
>
> Is there any way to get it back please? "Help" doesn't seem to have
> anything about it that I can find. I don't really need it, but if
> there is something simple that I can do, I will.
>
> Thank you
>
> Geopelia

Hi
From there support;

I cannot see the Anti-Spam Tool Bar after installing Trend Micro
PC-cillin Internet Security 2007

Problem:
The Anti-Spam Tool Bar is installed automatically with Trend Micro
PC-cillin Internet Security 2007. If you cannot see the Anti-Spam Tool
Bar in Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, it was not installed
correctly.

Solution:
To resolve the issue, reinstall the Anti-Spam Tool Bar by uninstalling
PC-cillin Internet Security 2007 and installing it again.

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/suppo...tID=EN-1033082

--
Cheers Malcolm (Linux Counter #276890)
up 1 day 13:44, 2 users, load average: 0.46, 0.33, 0.19

Thank you. As 2007 has just been uninstalled and reinstalled at the computer
shop, I'm not going to send it back, as everything else seems to be working
properly. Next time it goes to the shop I'll ask them to fix it.
(I don't have the disc for 2007 as it was sent to me as a download. I found
it very complicated.)

Thanks for your help. I've put the solution in Favourites.

Geopelia