Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Download count

Download count

Roger Dewhurst

In view of the quota allowed using broadband is there a program which keeps
a running total of the kbs downloaded? if so what and where please.

bharmer

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:12:14 +1200, "Roger Dewhurst"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In view of the quota allowed using broadband is there a program which keeps
>a running total of the kbs downloaded? if so what and where please.

Since you appear to be an ihug user, go to
http://www.ihug.co.nz/myihug/ and log on to "myihug" and then click on
"check usage". The resultant display shows "online hours", "datat
usage" and "diskspace usage"

Dave Taylor

"Roger Dewhurst" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:f9lq5b$d2m$(E-Mail Removed):

> In view of the quota allowed using broadband is there a program which
> keeps a running total of the kbs downloaded? if so what and where
> please.

http://www.metal-machine.de/readerror/
for windows

--
Ciao, Dave

bharmer

On 12 Aug 2007 17:14:03 +1200, Dave Taylor
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Roger Dewhurst" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:f9lq5b$d2m$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> In view of the quota allowed using broadband is there a program which
>> keeps a running total of the kbs downloaded? if so what and where
>> please.

>http://www.metal-machine.de/readerror/
>for windows

Regardless, Ihug will bill according to their counter, so my ealrier
advice stands

http://www.ihug.co.nz/myihug/ and log on to "myihug" and then click on
"check usage". The resultant display shows "online hours", "data
usage" and "diskspace usage"

Count = Count + 1 Using only std_logic_1164 Doubt efelnavarro09 VHDL 2 01-26-2011 03:49 AM
Count(*) in a Subquery with multiple tables: How does SQL determine which table to generate the Count() from? Kaimuri MCSD 3 12-29-2004 06:38 PM
download count jangotango HTML 2 06-10-2004 06:25 AM
I am adding a new row to the datagrid dynamically but if i use the Count property of Item it is not showing the count of the new rows being added Praveen Balanagendra via .NET 247 ASP .Net 2 06-06-2004 07:16 AM

Advertisments