Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Telecom ADSL connection problems in Christchurch

Telecom ADSL connection problems in Christchurch

Craig Shore

Hopefully I get this message out before I lose my connection again.

I have been having trouble getting my ADSL modem to connect today. This morning
the ihug helpdesk told me the problem was at my end. Tonight I called again and
the guy told me that they had a lot of calls from Christchurch people having
trouble getting the modem to sync.

The guy at ihug told me that they would log the fault with Telecom, but it
wouldn't be fixed until tomorrow.
Luckly it's connected again now, but only at 512 down.