Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Traditional Sunday morning gripe about Trademe

Traditional Sunday morning gripe about Trademe

Shane

mtr (My Traceroute) is showing some serious packet loss (up to 73% in the
small sample I have) to trademe.
Before anyone screams network problems, the losses I see are on trademe, not
any of the hops between.

(As an aside check the naming of the hop immediately before
www.trademe.co.nz: trademe-dom.akcr8.global-gateway)
--
Q: What's big, grey, and proves the uncountability of the reals?
A: Cantor's diagonal elephant.

Shane

Shane wrote:

> mtr (My Traceroute) is showing some serious packet loss (up to 73% in the
> small sample I have) to trademe.
> Before anyone screams network problems, the losses I see are on trademe,
> not any of the hops between.
>
> (As an aside check the naming of the hop immediately before
> www.trademe.co.nz: trademe-dom.akcr8.global-gateway)

And as soon as I post the problem clears up, Sunday must be reboot day
--
Q: What is the difference between a mathematician and a philosopher?
A: The mathematician only needs paper, pencil, and a trash bin for his

Gripe: usability problems with directory listing in .Net 2 Tim_Mac ASP .Net 2 12-15-2005 10:37 PM
Paradise problems on Sunday morning? Mauricio Freitas NZ Computing 15 07-04-2004 10:57 PM
Mallrats gripe Ken W. DVD Video 3 11-23-2003 07:51 PM
My only Real Kodak EasyShare GRIPE Charlie Digital Photography 3 10-14-2003 07:53 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES, SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 09-08-2003 09:04 AM

Advertisments