Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > News.Motzarella.org down?

News.Motzarella.org down?

~misfit~

I can't get any groups from there and their home page doesn't load.

http://news.motzarella.org/

Anyone else having this problem? I've been using them for ages with no
problems.

Cheers,
--
Shaun.

none

~misfit~ wrote:
> I can't get any groups from there and their home page doesn't load.
>
> http://news.motzarella.org/
>
> Anyone else having this problem? I've been using them for ages with no
> problems.
>
> Cheers,

Loads fine here, not setting it up in my news client though tbh.

Have you actually tried any kind of trouble shooting (checking DNS,
traceroutes)

Or just blindly posting here?

~misfit~

none wrote:
> ~misfit~ wrote:
> > I can't get any groups from there and their home page doesn't load.
> >
> > http://news.motzarella.org/
> >
> > Anyone else having this problem? I've been using them for ages with
> > no problems.
> >
> > Cheers,

> Loads fine here, not setting it up in my news client though tbh.
>
> Have you actually tried any kind of trouble shooting (checking DNS,
> traceroutes)
>
> Or just blindly posting here?

LOL, the latter I'm afraid. I'm not that savvy.

Anyway, as of a minute or two ago it's all good again. Someone likely
tripped over a cable somewhere.

Thanks,
--
Shaun.