Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Form posting itself

Re: Form posting itself

Alvin Bruney

I'm not sure I understand your question. If your codebehind executes it
implicitly implies that the form was posted. Why would you want to repost
again from the codebehind? On the otherhand from the client end, you can
always do a document.all.form1.submit() if you need to post the form
assuming that your form is called form1. You can even extend this to the
codebehind by streaming it out Response.Write("<script>Form1.Submit()...

All things considered, post the form from clientside using the form submit
and javascript.
news:0b8001c33b12$27906350$(E-Mail Removed)...