Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Are Quay computers in wellington still any good?

Are Quay computers in wellington still any good?

ofn01

Looking to get a new PC in the next few months (quite a powerful one).

Haven't started reading up on the latest hardware, but are Quay Computers
still good? They were when I used them a few years ago?

What other good computer builders are there in Wellington? (taking into
account after sales support)

Peter Huebner

says...
> Looking to get a new PC in the next few months (quite a powerful one).
>
> Haven't started reading up on the latest hardware, but are Quay Computers
> still good? They were when I used them a few years ago?
>
> What other good computer builders are there in Wellington? (taking into
> account after sales support)

Ascent. They have A+++ after sales support. I can get most things 20 bucks
cheaper other places, but they get all my business because of the quality of
the service & support. I've also found them quite willing to research items
they don't have on their website, b.t.w.

-P.