Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Any Word on "SERIAL" coming to DVD?

Any Word on "SERIAL" coming to DVD?

T. C. Conde

A couple of decades back, a movie called SERIAL had a real cult following.
It was all about the yuppies in Marin County and starred Martin Mull, Bill
Macy and more. It was a great film. I have always been shocked that SERIAL
is not available on DVD. Anyone have any info on it??

Tim

Keith

T. C. Conde wrote:
> A couple of decades back, a movie called SERIAL had a real cult following.
> It was all about the yuppies in Marin County and starred Martin Mull, Bill
> Macy and more. It was a great film. I have always been shocked that SERIAL
> is not available on DVD. Anyone have any info on it??
>
> Tim

Cult Guy: "I love you!"

Skull: "Yes, but are you willing to prove it?"

Fabulous movie! I have it on VHS (somewhere). I'll e-mail ya...

Keith