Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Confusing..

Confusing..

jack

I see we now have 2 Paul Reynolds , and both Scotsmen..

And both in IT...??

bharmer

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:50:36 +1200, jack <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I see we now have 2 Paul Reynolds , and both Scotsmen..
>

>And both in IT...??

A bit like the Irish farmer who painted the nose of his black horse
red, so that he could distinguish it from his other horse (a grey).

In this case, we can tell them apart because one has a $3.5 million
salary/benefits package.

Roger Dewhurst

"bharmer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:50:36 +1200, jack <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >I see we now have 2 Paul Reynolds , and both Scotsmen..
> >

> >And both in IT...??

> A bit like the Irish farmer who painted the nose of his black horse
> red, so that he could distinguish it from his other horse (a grey).
>
> In this case, we can tell them apart because one has a $3.5 million
> salary/benefits package.

Does he need a technician to plug his phone into the wall socket?

Stu Fleming

jack wrote:

> I see we now have 2 Paul Reynolds , and both Scotsmen..
>

> And both in IT...??

Do they both have Geology degrees?

Steve

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:09:36 +1200, Stu Fleming wrote:

> jack wrote:
>>

>> I see we now have 2 Paul Reynolds , and both Scotsmen..
>>

>> And both in IT...??
>>

> Do they both have Geology degrees?

Hey, I'm in IT and have a geology degree. Can I have the 3.5 mill as well?