Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > autocomplete

autocomplete

Mike P

In ASP I used to be able to prevent Windows autocompleting text boxes by
setting autocomplete="off" on the text box. How do I do this in
ASP.NET?

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

Natty Gur

Hi,

set the autocomplete="off" attribute to the textbox in the HTML
designer.

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak