Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Safari update..??

Safari update..??

jack

Seems that this update was done in a rush and not tested, more less killed my Install of Safari..

Safari does not seem to have a built in option to update its self.

Tried a Total reinstall and that was the Same, its more like a Alpha version than a Beta..

jack

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:40:58 +1200, jack <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Seems that this update was done in a rush and not tested, more less killed my Install of Safari..
>
>Safari does not seem to have a built in option to update its self.
>
>Tried a Total reinstall and that was the Same, its more like a Alpha version than a Beta..

Seems that the Update is not a update but a clean install, I had installed it to another partition
but the update had installed it to my XP Partition, removed all and Quicktime, and installed it to
the same partition and now looks a lot better, what was badly wrong was the Top menu was missing and
a few other thing..

So do not install ?? to the OS Partition..