Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ViewState Problem with CheckBoxes in a DataGrid

ViewState Problem with CheckBoxes in a DataGrid

kannadasan

Hi all

I am using Datagrid where i place checkboxes in one column
with some other columns.The purpose is, if i select the
checkboxes and clicks the submit buton Email has to go to
the selected Categories. The problem here is after
clicking submit button i found the checkboxes are not
unchecked (cleared) even though i put
EnableViewState="False".

Checkboxes has to be unchecked after mails being sent.

Thankx.

PJ

Are you setting enableviewstate on the checkboxes or the datagrid?

either way...
As you iterate through the categories ( or whatever you dataitem is ) to
find the selected items, set the checked property to false.

~PJ

news:094501c33ae0$80894170$(E-Mail Removed)...