Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > 3rd Annual Opensource Telephony Developer Conference in Chicago, Illinios on June 26 to 28, 2007

3rd Annual Opensource Telephony Developer Conference in Chicago, Illinios on June 26 to 28, 2007

nathanielanumba.gts@gmail.com

3rd Annual Opensource Telephony Developer Conference in Chicago,
Illinios on June 26 to 28, 2007

This is to invite your company for our upcoming 3rd Annual Opensource
Telephony Developer Conference in Chicago, Illinios on June 26 to 28,
2007.

The event supports Opensource technology as a cost-effective solution
for telecommunications (SOHO and medium-to-large enterprises) Our
website is www.cluecon.com <http://www.cluecon.com>

This is an opportunity for you to promote your products and services
to the Opensource Telephony market. As a sponsor:
1. You may include your logo on our programme, brochure, website and
delegate packs
2. You may request that your company have a 2 to 3 minute
advertisement played during breaks and speaker transitions
3. You may request your company's marketing video to be played during
lunch time
4. You may give away sample products on site

If you have other ideas of how to market your product to Cluecon
delegates (from around the world), please contact me at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and I'll be happy to refer you
to our marketing team that you may discuss specific details with
them.

I hope that you'd be able to support our endeavor to educate and share
best practices with the Opensource application developers and the
telephony market about the efficiencies and potential of Opensource
Technology. Our website is www.cluecon.com <http://www.cluecon.com>

I look forward to hear from you.

Best,

Nathaniel Anumba