Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > oh dear

oh dear

Shane

An "obscure content error which includes partial nudity" is allegedly behind
the set-back Microsoft this week made to the Windows Vista version of Halo
2, originally due 8 May, then 22 May and now 31 May.

Microsoft doesn't appear to have stated outright the reason for the latest
delay, but in an email website Next-Gen claims to have received from the
company, the software giant said: "It has come to our attention that an
unfortunate, obscure content error which includes partial nudity was
included in our initial production of Halo 2 for Windows Vista."

--
Q: What is the difference between a mathematician and a philosopher?
A: The mathematician only needs paper, pencil, and a trash bin for his

Robert Cooze

Shane wrote:
> An "obscure content error which includes partial nudity" is allegedly behind
> the set-back Microsoft this week made to the Windows Vista version of Halo
> 2, originally due 8 May, then 22 May and now 31 May.
>
> Microsoft doesn't appear to have stated outright the reason for the latest
> delay, but in an email website Next-Gen claims to have received from the
> company, the software giant said: "It has come to our attention that an
> unfortunate, obscure content error which includes partial nudity was
> included in our initial production of Halo 2 for Windows Vista."

Now I have never played Halo but i guess it is a violent shoot em up in
1st person, so If it was a R rated game who cares. Oh the humanity we
cant have nudity we are killing somebody!

Mickey Mouse

On Fri, 25 May 2007 22:02:17 +1200, Shane wrote:

> Microsoft doesn't appear to have stated outright the reason for the latest
> delay, but in an email website Next-Gen claims to have received from the
> company, the software giant said: "It has come to our attention that an
> unfortunate, obscure content error which includes partial nudity was
> included in our initial production of Halo 2 for Windows Vista."

Looks like one of the developers had included a photo of themselves doing a
brown-eye in the editor if there was an error.

Roger_Nickel

On Fri, 25 May 2007 22:02:17 +1200, Shane wrote:

> An "obscure content error which includes partial nudity" is allegedly behind
> the set-back Microsoft this week made to the Windows Vista version of Halo
> 2, originally due 8 May, then 22 May and now 31 May.
>
> Microsoft doesn't appear to have stated outright the reason for the latest
> delay, but in an email website Next-Gen claims to have received from the
> company, the software giant said: "It has come to our attention that an
> unfortunate, obscure content error which includes partial nudity was
> included in our initial production of Halo 2 for Windows Vista."

Quick!. Call the church police!.

Dear Canon ,Dear Panasonic,Dear Fuji... tiresia2@hotmail.it Digital Photography 1 08-15-2006 01:36 PM
OT: Dear Lord... Neil MCSE 13 01-24-2005 09:03 PM
Dear MCNGP Lost MCSE 3 05-17-2004 07:21 PM
Dear Sir . Mohammad Nowshad Sikder MCSE 5 10-10-2003 10:57 PM

Advertisments