Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Dell selling Linux PCs

Dell selling Linux PCs

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

Limited range of models, and some questions over the range of hardware
support. And I suppose it's US only. Still, it seems like there are
substantial price savings over the nearest equivalent configurations with
Vista.

<http://education.zdnet.com/?p=1074>
<http://www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS5465909777.html>

John

On Fri, 25 May 2007 17:23:13 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote:

>Limited range of models, and some questions over the range of hardware
>support. And I suppose it's US only. Still, it seems like there are
>substantial price savings over the nearest equivalent configurations with
>Vista.

they tried to do it here in the UK, but sorry,
no one buys them, you can see all the models rotting away in the
outlet stores in wembley...