Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > The Cluetrain...

The Cluetrain...

Jonathan Walker

http://www.cluetrain.com/book/

Check out The 95 Theses page.

Very interesting read, IMHO.

--
Jonathan Walker

bath and a short dress to get into."

Gordon

On Thu, 24 May 2007 19:09:24 +1200, Jonathan Walker wrote:

> http://www.cluetrain.com/book/
>
> Check out The 95 Theses page.
>
> Very interesting read, IMHO.

So you have shares in the publisher or Amazon? Maybe you are just too
lazy to write a review.

Jonathan Walker

On Sun, 27 May 2007 07:31:21 +0000, Gordon wrote:

>> http://www.cluetrain.com/book/
>>
>> Check out The 95 Theses page.
>>
>> Very interesting read, IMHO.

> So you have shares in the publisher or Amazon? Maybe you are just too lazy
> to write a review.

I presume you did not look at that website. If you had then you would have
seen that the entire book is available online to read for free.