Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: wifi radiation

Re: wifi radiation

JohnO

On May 24, 7:44 am, Shane <(E-Mail Removed)-a-geek.net> wrote:
> JohnO wrote:

> >> JohnO have you ever had an intelligent reply?

> > Not from you.

> *sigh*

See what I mean?

> not only can you not manage an intelligent reply, you cannot even work
> usenet properly.
> A new thread for every response you posted, can you do nothing right?

If you looked a little closer you would have seen that it's a Google
Groups issue.

But then again, I wouldn't expect you to be able to work that out.

Shane

JohnO wrote:

> On May 24, 7:44 am, Shane <(E-Mail Removed)-a-geek.net> wrote:
>> JohnO wrote:

>> > Not from you.

>> *sigh*

> See what I mean?
>
>> not only can you not manage an intelligent reply, you cannot even work
>> usenet properly.
>> A new thread for every response you posted, can you do nothing right?

> If you looked a little closer you would have seen that it's a Google
> Groups issue.
>
> But then again, I wouldn't expect you to be able to work that out.

A crap tradesman *always* blames his tools, just ask people who dont look at
references headers

--
Q: What does a mathematician present to his fiancée when he wants to
propose?

JohnO

On May 24, 6:41 pm, Shane <(E-Mail Removed)-a-geek.net> wrote:
> JohnO wrote:

> >> *sigh*

> > See what I mean?

> >> not only can you not manage an intelligent reply, you cannot even work
> >> usenet properly.
> >> A new thread for every response you posted, can you do nothing right?

> > If you looked a little closer you would have seen that it's a Google
> > Groups issue.

> > But then again, I wouldn't expect you to be able to work that out.

> A crap tradesman *always* blames his tools, just ask people who dont look at
> references headers

Typical Shane behaviour: Getting toasted on the OT discussion, so he
attempts to drag the focus away into a discussion about usenet
threading. We've come to recognise your little admissions of defeat,
loser.

Shane

JohnO wrote:

> On May 24, 6:41 pm, Shane <(E-Mail Removed)-a-geek.net> wrote:
>> JohnO wrote:

>> > See what I mean?

>> > If you looked a little closer you would have seen that it's a Google
>> > Groups issue.

>> > But then again, I wouldn't expect you to be able to work that out.

>> A crap tradesman *always* blames his tools, just ask people who dont look
>> at references headers
>>

> Typical Shane behaviour: Getting toasted on the OT discussion, so he
> attempts to drag the focus away into a discussion about usenet
> threading. We've come to recognise your little admissions of defeat,
> loser.

????????????????
Take a pill

--
Q: What is often used by Canadians to help solve certain differential
equations?

JohnO

On May 24, 7:55 pm, Shane <(E-Mail Removed)-a-geek.net> wrote:
> JohnO wrote:

> >> A crap tradesman *always* blames his tools, just ask people who dont look
> >> at references headers

> > Typical Shane behaviour: Getting toasted on the OT discussion, so he
> > attempts to drag the focus away into a discussion about usenet
> > threading. We've come to recognise your little admissions of defeat,
> > loser.

> ????????????????
> Take a pill

Yes, we get the idea already. No need to keep giving us more examples.
I expect a *sigh* eny minute now.

Shane

What planet are you on?

--
Q: What did the constipated mathematician do?
A: He worked it out with a pencil!

JohnO

On May 24, 8:24 pm, Shane <(E-Mail Removed)-a-geek.net> wrote:
> JohnO wrote:

> >> ????????????????
> >> Take a pill

> > Yes, we get the idea already. No need to keep giving us more examples.
> > I expect a *sigh* eny minute now.

> What planet are you on?

I'm on the planet where WiFi radiation is understood to be harmless.

On the other hand, you are on planet Hyperbole where personal tinfoil
accessories are considered good sense.

Shane

JohnO wrote:

> On May 24, 8:24 pm, Shane <(E-Mail Removed)-a-geek.net> wrote:
>> JohnO wrote:

>> > Yes, we get the idea already. No need to keep giving us more examples.
>> > I expect a *sigh* eny minute now.

>> What planet are you on?
>>

> I'm on the planet where WiFi radiation is understood to be harmless.

really?

> On the other hand, you are on planet Hyperbole where personal tinfoil
> accessories are considered good sense.

And...?
--
Q: Why do mathematicians often confuse Christmas and Halloween?
A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25.

low radiation monitors Bill Johnson Digital Photography 9 08-27-2010 11:32 PM
wifi radiation Shane NZ Computing 82 06-11-2007 07:38 AM
Re: wifi radiation JohnO NZ Computing 4 05-23-2007 06:40 PM
DVDs Kill from radiation masterreport@science&technolofy.org DVD Video 4 05-05-2005 09:01 PM
Aironet 1100 Diversity Antenna - Radiation Pattern Patrick Cisco 0 02-17-2004 09:35 PM

Advertisments