Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Is there a current problem with Paradise email?

Is there a current problem with Paradise email?

Mark C

Is there a current problem with Paradise/Paradise email?

I think my account has been deleted, but maybe its just a problem
everybody is having?
(Authentication failed on pop3.paradise.net, dialup and logging into
the members section of the paradise web site.)

Thanks,
Mark

Ralph Fox

On 19 May 2007 22:11:23 GMT, in message <464f760b$0$23386$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Mark C wrote:

> Is there a current problem with Paradise/Paradise email?

No problem posting or fetching several emails yesterday at 9am.

> I think my account has been deleted, but maybe its just a problem
> everybody is having?
> (Authentication failed on pop3.paradise.net, dialup and logging into
> the members section of the paradise web site.)

At 11 am today...
No authentication failure on pop3.paradise.net.
No problem with dial-up (I'm using it now).
No problem logging into the members section of the paradise web site.

--
Cheers,
Ralph

Fred

"Ralph Fox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 19 May 2007 22:11:23 GMT, in message
> <464f760b$0$23386$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Mark C wrote:
>
>> Is there a current problem with Paradise/Paradise email?

> No problem posting or fetching several emails yesterday at 9am.
>
>> I think my account has been deleted, but maybe its just a problem
>> everybody is having?
>> (Authentication failed on pop3.paradise.net, dialup and logging into
>> the members section of the paradise web site.)

> At 11 am today...
> No authentication failure on pop3.paradise.net.
> No problem with dial-up (I'm using it now).
> No problem logging into the members section of the paradise web site.
>

>> Thanks,
>> Mark

> --
> Cheers,
> Ralph

No problem here - using broadband.

bob

Mark C wrote:
> Is there a current problem with Paradise/Paradise email?
>
> I think my account has been deleted, but maybe its just a problem
> everybody is having?
> (Authentication failed on pop3.paradise.net, dialup and logging into
> the members section of the paradise web site.)
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

I can receive, but not accepting my password to send......

Mark C

"Ralph Fox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> No problem ...

"Fred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:464faf12$(E-Mail Removed):

bob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:464fc06a$(E-Mail Removed):
> I can receive, but not accepting my password to send......

Thanks all, my account had been suspended, but it's sorted now.
("wait times up to 50 minutes" on support line!)