Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: How to query and edit nodes in an xml doc /dataset?

Re: How to query and edit nodes in an xml doc /dataset?

PJ

use xpath http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath
xpath staments will be your queries into your xml instance.

XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument(xmlInstance);
String xpath = "/station/@label";

if ( doc.SelectSingleNode(xpath).Value == myVar )
{
//do something or check something
}

~PJ