Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > NetGear SPH200D dual Dual-mode, Cordless Phone vs Dualphone 3088 dual mode cordless phone

NetGear SPH200D dual Dual-mode, Cordless Phone vs Dualphone 3088 dual mode cordless phone

Paul

Hi all

I am looking at getting a cordless phone that uses my normal phone line and
links directly with my router to access Skype, without using a computer.

There is currently only 2 models available in NZ , the Netgear SPH200d and
the Dualphone 3088.

The Netgear appear to have been around for sometime and the Dualphone is
relatively new.

The Netgear is $50 cheaper than the Dualphone.

Does anybody out there have any experience with either of these phones and
do you have any recommendations?

Thanks Paul