Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Slashdot threshold

Slashdot threshold

Matty F

Is there a bug at Slashdot or my browser or don't I understand how the
Threshold works?
Posts are given a score from 1 to 5, and I appear to be able to change
the threshold so that I can ignore posts with a low score. Only
problem is that it doesn't seem to work.
When I choose to see all posts, it doesn't open some posts with scores
of 1, 2 or 3, for example.

Matty F

On Apr 11, 6:53 pm, "Matty F" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is there a bug at Slashdot or my browser or don't I understand how the
> Threshold works?
> Posts are given a score from 1 to 5, and I appear to be able to change
> the threshold so that I can ignore posts with a low score. Only
> problem is that it doesn't seem to work.
> When I choose to see all posts, it doesn't open some posts with scores
> of 1, 2 or 3, for example.

It seems to be a Slashdot bug
There are 246 complaints about it here:
http://sourceforge.net/search/?group...ords=threshold

Maybe there should be a Slashdot topic about why they don't fix bugs?