Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Why is this Group so Boring Now.

Why is this Group so Boring Now.

Ken Yates@yahooken.com

Seems to have very stupid topics that have little to do with Computers..

Seems that all the good guys have gone..

May be they were bored to death..

Geopelia

<Ken http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Seems to have very stupid topics that have little to do with Computers..
>

> Seems that all the good guys have gone..
>
> May be they were bored to death..

There are some very nice people here who give me a lot of help. I expect
others find the same.

Where else could dumb folks like me get help with small problems that "Help"
menus don't bother to mention?

Geopelia

Nicolaas Hawkins

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 10:05:21 +1200, Ken <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
<news:(E-Mail Removed) >:

> Seems to have very stupid topics that have little to do with Computers..
>
> Seems that all the good guys have gone..
>
> May be they were bored to death..

So take the initiative, then, and start contributing some interesting
material, instead of being just as boring, sitting on the sidelines
****ing and moaning about "boring"? Get a life.

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.

2007 Pricelessware CD now available. 600Mb of the best of the best in
Freeware. E-Mail me for details.

.... A well-adjusted person is one who can make the same mistake twice
without getting nervous.

Rob S

Ken (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Seems to have very stupid topics that have little to do with Computers..
>

> Seems that all the good guys have gone..
>
> May be they were bored to death..

H`ere's something different. I think it has been posted here before, but
well worth a re-visit.

http://www.atomfilms.com/film/made_meat.jsp

--

Rob
http://aspir8or.blogspot.com

Let's face the obvious. Yesterday we were nerds. Today we're the
cognitive elite. Let's conquer. - Chester G. Edwards

XPD

<Ken (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Seems to have very stupid topics that have little to do with Computers..
>

> Seems that all the good guys have gone..
>
> May be they were bored to death..

Its not boring as such, its just getting filled with spam/crap since people
have discovered Google Groups.
Kill Google Groups and Im sure a lot of crap will vanish,.... but that'll
never happen.
GG is damn handy when out on the road and need to check groups....

jasen

On 2007-04-08, XPD <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><Ken (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Seems to have very stupid topics that have little to do with Computers..
>>

>> Seems that all the good guys have gone..
>>
>> May be they were bored to death..

> Its not boring as such, its just getting filled with spam/crap since people
> have discovered Google Groups.
> Kill Google Groups and Im sure a lot of crap will vanish,.... but that'll
> never happen.
> GG is damn handy when out on the road and need to check groups....

Don't worry "lionel" and his gang of self-abusers will inject it with their
brand of "merriment" as they are are a number of other newsgroups

What I mean is enjoy the peace while it lasts.

Bye.
Jasen