Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: The transport lost its connection to the server

Re: The transport lost its connection to the server

Jason

is it a shared hosting account on the internet?

"Latha Rajeev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:08cd01c33a0f$caf77000$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a program which sends a bunch of emails using CDO's
> CreateMHTMLBody method, couple of times a day. Once in a
> while, i notice that the last 1 or 2 mails in the bunch
> dont get sent out, it throws the following error, "The
> transport list its connection to the server". This
> behaviour is not consistent. At times for days together
> all the mails get sent, but once in a while there is a
> problem like this. This program is used by a queued
> component.(MSMQ)

Latha Rajeev

Hi Jason,
I'm not sure i understood u'r question. See, how it actually
works is that i have an ASP Web application. Users of this application
submit requests and stuff and based on these actions, events are raised
by a COM+ application on the server machine and my program(using MSMQ
queued component) which subscribes to this event sends mails using
CDO(SMTP server being the same machine).

Latha Rajeev