Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > No Auto Date/Time with Vodafone..

No Auto Date/Time with Vodafone..

Mathew Good

Why is the service not enabled, my Phone has this Option.

My DECT Phone has it, full date and time Auto update, even with a cleared phone.

So why not a Cell Phone.,...???

Kent Smith

Mathew Good wrote:
> Why is the service not enabled, my Phone has this Option.
>

> My DECT Phone has it, full date and time Auto update, even with a
> cleared phone.
>
> So why not a Cell Phone.,...???

I believe it's actually sent during the callerid info between rings so it
should just be the phone that needs to be able to read it and apply it
whenever someone rings. Maybe it can't handle the NZ format or something.

It is likely callerid on digital is completely different from analog though
so may not work that way.

-KENT