Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Tuning TV card for Sky

Tuning TV card for Sky

Boppy

Hi guys, I've just reinstalled my EZTV tuner card in my new Acer PC
and can't seem to get a picture. As previously, I'm using InterVideo
WinDVR to view channels.

I've got an aerial cable coming off our Sky dish into the card, and
previously this enabled me to view on my PC whatever channel the Sky
decoder was currently set to.

Now I can't seem to get a picture whether I have WinDVR set to Antenna
or Cable, TV, SuperVideo or Composite.

Does anyone else use this card/app/input combo and if so, are you able
to help me get a picture?

Thanks in advance,
Jo

lolinternet

Boppy wrote:
> Hi guys, I've just reinstalled my EZTV tuner card in my new Acer PC
> and can't seem to get a picture. As previously, I'm using InterVideo
> WinDVR to view channels.

Lots of TV Tuner cards suck at overlay with onboard graphics, nasty
chipsets and bad drivers.