Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > check website please

check website please

brazen

Hi all,

Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
message before. Any clues?

Gay

EMB

brazen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
> about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
> message before. Any clues?
>
> Gay

Same result here from an ihug ip addy.

EMB

EMB wrote:
> brazen wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
>> about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
>> message before. Any clues?
>>
>> Gay
>>

> Same result here from an ihug ip addy.

Looks like IIS is set up to only accept requests from a defined IP
address range (probably the local subnet on which it is located). I'd
be contacting Net24 and asking them to unbreak it.

brazen

On Mar 7, 6:08 pm, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> brazen wrote:
> > Hi all,

> > Can someone checkwww.ottos.co.nzfor me? I'm getting a weird message
> > about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
> > message before. Any clues?

> > Gay

> Same result here from an ihug ip addy.

Ah thankyou darling, its not just me then... Starting to get
paranoid.....

Gay

Nicolaas Hawkins

On 6 Mar 2007 21:02:48 -0800, brazen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in <news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
> about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
> message before. Any clues?
>
> Gay

Error 403 from here, 1835hrs.

--
Nicolaas

GraB

wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
>about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
>message before. Any clues?
>
>Gay

You are not authorized to view this page
The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses
that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of
your browsing computer is on this list.

bAZZ

In article <eslhca$gau$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> brazen wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
> > about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
> > message before. Any clues?
> >
> > Gay
> >

> Same result here from an ihug ip addy.

Ditto here too. Slinshot. Will try proxy and see what happens.
bAZZ..>>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you try me, you'll buy me
If you buy me, you'll use me
If you use me, you'll abuse me
If you abuse me, I'll own you.

Rob

"brazen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
> about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
> message before. Any clues?
>
> Gay

Its a windows error page. The host is www.net24.co.nz

~misfit~

brazen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can someone check www.ottos.co.nz for me? I'm getting a weird message
> about my IP not being authorised to access the page - never seen that
> message before. Any clues?
>
> Gay

I Get the same. 403.6 Forbidden.
--