Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Message Trailer In Emails???

Message Trailer In Emails???

Heidy.Manway@gmail.com

x-no-archive:yes

Message Trailer In Emails

Hi,
I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?

How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email client?

Regards,

Heidy

Dianthus Mimulus

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:56:32 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?
>
> How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email client?

First question: Which email client are you using?

--
Dianthus Mimulus

Microsoft's business practises exposed in court:
http://www.maxframe.com/DR/Info/full...#_Toc447960918

none

Dianthus Mimulus wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:56:32 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?
>>
>> How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email client?

> First question: Which email client are you using?

Second question: How can you spell your own name differently within 2
days of posting your last thread.

~misfit~

none wrote:
> Dianthus Mimulus wrote:
> > On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:56:32 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >
> > > I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?
> > >
> > > How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email
> > > client?

> > First question: Which email client are you using?

> Second question: How can you spell your own name differently within 2
> days of posting your last thread.

New email address as the last one was compromised? Seems straightforward to
me. (Although signing it differently is taking it a bit far).

Cheers,
--
Shaun.

jasen

On 2007-02-19, (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> x-no-archive:yes
>
> Message Trailer In Emails
>
> Hi,
> I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?
>
> How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email client?

it's called a signature, read the manual for your mail prog.

--

Bye.
Jasen

Craig Shore

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> x-no-archive:yes
>
> Message Trailer In Emails
>
> Hi,
> I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?
>
> How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email client?

It's called a signature. Look through the settings in whatever client
you're using for the signature settings.