Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: C# Equivalent of VB.Net Code -- One line of code, simple

Re: C# Equivalent of VB.Net Code -- One line of code, simple

Ron

Great idea, thanks.

I only need something simple in order for my contact form to work correctly.
It's nothing with a lot of overhead.

Ron
"Showjumper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ybPJa.2560$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com...
> My host has it enabled so i dont think its a security issue. Here is an
> option: I believe there are some free mail components on gotdotnet in

the
> user sampled. You could use them - just drop the dll in the bin. I use one

> wrote for my site but its fairly basic.
> "Ron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bd8dc9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Yea I really don't want to use JMail, I have a perfectly functional

> version
> > written that uses CDO.. .unfortunately I can't use it.
> >
> > I'm still trying to figure out why the hosts wont enable CDO. Security
> > reasons maybe?
> >

> > "Showjumper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:OeOJa.4183$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com.. .
> > > Thats quite odd - cdo not being enabled. I wish i had an answer to

your
> > > original question howver.
> > > "Ron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:bd8aso$(E-Mail Removed)...

> have

Showjumper

I use my dll for my contact form. works fine tho doesnt have any erro
handling.
news:bd9ui3$(E-Mail Removed)...