Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Slinghshot UBS | broken route last 2 days

Slinghshot UBS | broken route last 2 days

malinkey@mail.com

Here we go again ...

Can't access a string of sites including www.airnz.co.nz,
www.stuff.co.nz.
So instead of the micro outages of last year we start with this.

How can it take 3 days to fix ?

Rob

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Here we go again ...
>
> Can't access a string of sites including www.airnz.co.nz,
> www.stuff.co.nz.
> So instead of the micro outages of last year we start with this.
>
> How can it take 3 days to fix ?

I am with slugshot , and can access those sites. It may be a problem at an
exchange. I did however have a couple of outages over these last few days,
where I have had to reset my router, which is very annoying.

What is the default precedence: local-route, static-route,OSPF-route? ilan.berco@gmail.com Cisco 9 08-07-2008 05:42 PM
Orcon UBS broken? richms NZ Computing 2 04-22-2006 09:11 PM
Using route-map to route packets coming from different networks. AM Cisco 3 07-25-2005 07:12 AM
anyone can explain to me about UBS and non-UBS? AT NZ Computing 9 12-15-2004 01:46 AM
Moved to Bitstream / UBS? Telecom to screw you ONE LAST TIME Jarrod Henderson NZ Computing 6 12-09-2004 05:22 AM

Advertisments