Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Data Recovery??

Data Recovery??

SSelfPity

Sandisk Mp3 Player M250 2GB Model Date Recovery Software?

Hi I need to recover an important voice file I forgot to save on my
Mp3 player I have uploaded the
data to my Pc I need good software that will recover it.???

SselfPity

jasen

On 2007-02-08, SSelfPity <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Sandisk Mp3 Player M250 2GB Model Date Recovery Software?
>
> Hi I need to recover an important voice file I forgot to save on my
> Mp3 player I have uploaded the
> data to my Pc I need good software that will recover it.???

tried undelete?

Bye.
Jasen