Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > style.display setting not persisted in viewstate

style.display setting not persisted in viewstate

Toby Mills

I have <DIV> control, which has its style.display setting controlled
by client-side vbscript. I have set runat = server, but the setting is
not persisted when the webform reloads.

I can persist it if I control the .visible setting using server-side
code, but I want to do it with client-side code to speed things up.

How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Toby