Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Anyone elses orcon user meter screwed up?

Anyone elses orcon user meter screwed up?

Bobs

Mine hasn't updated in two days now. Still stuck at 2.37GB.

-=rjh=-

Bobs wrote:
> Mine hasn't updated in two days now. Still stuck at 2.37GB.

Yup, mine went AWOL for the first week of this year, and although it
looks like it is back, it has missed quite large amounts of data -
probably 15-20GB are not showing up.

It bears absolutely no relation to reality. I'm sure Orcon or Telecom
will fix it soon.

I'd suggest taking a few screenshots for future reference - might save
you some money if you inadvertently go over your cap

Mutlley

-=rjh=- <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Bobs wrote:
>> Mine hasn't updated in two days now. Still stuck at 2.37GB.
>>

>Yup, mine went AWOL for the first week of this year, and although it
>looks like it is back, it has missed quite large amounts of data -
>probably 15-20GB are not showing up.
>
>It bears absolutely no relation to reality. I'm sure Orcon or Telecom
>will fix it soon.
>
>I'd suggest taking a few screenshots for future reference - might save
>you some money if you inadvertently go over your cap

Mine appears to be working fine. If I access the Orcon home page it
shows me snapshot of my usage for the month. If I login I get
detailed usage and it appears accurate..