Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Ihug users

Ihug users

Shane

Ive been having timeouts from NZ based servers, and its just occured to me
that maybe its not just me.
I'm on ihug, and I can almost never get a page from stuff.co.nz, nor
orcon.co.nz
Is this true for other isps/ihug users, or have I got spyware (chuckle)

--
Fry: What's happening?
Zoidberg: All 6,000 hulls have been breached!

blog: http://shanes.dyndns.org

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In message <encl3k$v2h$(E-Mail Removed)>, Shane wrote:

> Ive been having timeouts from NZ based servers, and its just occured to me
> that maybe its not just me.
> I'm on ihug, and I can almost never get a page from stuff.co.nz, nor
> orcon.co.nz
> Is this true for other isps/ihug users, or have I got spyware (chuckle)

I think I've been completely assimilated by the 'Hug now, and I don't seem
to have any problem accessing either of those sites--just brought up their
home pages just fine. Also earlier I was looking around thewarehouse.co.nz
while following another thread, and I noticed no problems there either.

ZL409

I am having the same problem with Orcon
Ciao
kev