Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Xtra (random) email delays

Xtra (random) email delays

taupakichris@gmail.com

Is any one else getting email being randomly delivered by Xtra up to 10
hours after it was sent? Been happening for three days now.

Pseudo

> Is any one else getting email being randomly delivered by Xtra up to 10
> hours after it was sent? Been happening for three days now.

Yes - up to half of our work emails were delayed from Thursday onwards.

Aquilegia Alyssum

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:01:26 -0800, taupakichris wrote:

> Is any one else getting email being randomly delivered by Xtra up to 10
> hours after it was sent? Been happening for three days now.

Email has never been anything more than a best effort service - never.

Aquilegia Alyssum

--
"The only way Vista client and Longhorn server would make sense
would be if [the] company was doing a 'forklift upgrade' on its

B Campbell

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Is any one else getting email being randomly delivered by Xtra up to 10
> hours after it was sent? Been happening for three days now.

Yes, a message received (according to headers) by xtra around middayThurs 23
Nov 2006
finally retrieved today (verified by e-mail log)! A routine message w. no
obvious issues. Other messages retrieved regularly since Thurs.