Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > whois

whois

Graymond

Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing

Fred Dagg

On 21 Nov 2006 18:32:42 -0800, "Graymond" <(E-Mail Removed)>
exclaimed:

>Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
>but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
>past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing

Well, he can't admit when he is wrong, even if it's plain as day.
That's a trait found in several posters over the last couple of years.
Most people are man enough to admit they're wrong, but some just can't
bring themselves to do it.

Graymond

Fred Dagg wrote:
> On 21 Nov 2006 18:32:42 -0800, "Graymond" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> exclaimed:
>
> >Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
> >but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
> >past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing

> Well, he can't admit when he is wrong, even if it's plain as day.
> That's a trait found in several posters over the last couple of years.
> Most people are man enough to admit they're wrong, but some just can't
> bring themselves to do it.

Very true, however it's good for a chuckle now and then, I wonder why
the group is called NZ Comp.?

charterisbay@yahoo.co.nz

Graymond wrote:
> Fred Dagg wrote:
> > On 21 Nov 2006 18:32:42 -0800, "Graymond" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > exclaimed:
> >
> > >Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
> > >but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
> > >past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing

> > Well, he can't admit when he is wrong, even if it's plain as day.
> > That's a trait found in several posters over the last couple of years.
> > Most people are man enough to admit they're wrong, but some just can't
> > bring themselves to do it.

> Very true, however it's good for a chuckle now and then, I wonder why
> the group is called NZ Comp.?

I'm wrong all the time, and not only do I not give a ****, I just have
another drink.

Shane

School Holidays are starting earlier and earlier these days :\
--
Bender: Death to humans!
Fry: Aww, it's good to hear his voice.

blog: http://shanes.dyndns.org

Earl Grey

Graymond wrote:
> Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
> but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
> past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing

He's not hard to find
http://www.geek-central.gen.nz/

Fred Dagg

On 21 Nov 2006 22:06:12 -0800, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:

>Graymond wrote:
>> Fred Dagg wrote:
>> > On 21 Nov 2006 18:32:42 -0800, "Graymond" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> > exclaimed:

>> > Well, he can't admit when he is wrong, even if it's plain as day.
>> > That's a trait found in several posters over the last couple of years.
>> > Most people are man enough to admit they're wrong, but some just can't
>> > bring themselves to do it.

>> Very true, however it's good for a chuckle now and then, I wonder why
>> the group is called NZ Comp.?

>I'm wrong all the time, and not only do I not give a ****, I just have
>another drink.

Heh, that's the way!

Fred Dagg

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:01:19 +1300, Earl Grey <(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:

>Graymond wrote:
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
>> but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
>> past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing
>>

>He's not hard to find
>http://www.geek-central.gen.nz/

LOL! He's a Mac geek, too!

Figures.

Dave Doe

In article <4563f59d$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Graymond wrote:
> > Lawrence D'Oliveiro, must be a very clever person, has a lot to say,
> > but I seem to detect a familiar trait but under another name from the
> > past...... having a boring day so thought I might do some fishing
> >

> He's not hard to find
> http://www.geek-central.gen.nz/

I decided not to bookmark it and he's staying in my bozo bin.

--
Duncan

Waylon Kenning

T'was the Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:01:19 +1300 when I remembered Earl Grey

>He's not hard to find
>http://www.geek-central.gen.nz/

Hacker! I've seen the likes of people like you, I've watched The Net
twice!
--
Cheers,

Waylon Kenning.