Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How to enable wireless

How to enable wireless

Ray

Hi

I have a wireless netgear router modem.

assuming all the isp configuration has been completed on the modem and
enabled how do i get the wirelses connection on Windows XP.

assuming the laptops wireless physicall connection is switched on, what am i
supposed to do in the XP operating system to recognise wireless connection
to be used for internet access only

Regards

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi