Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Google NZ down??

Google NZ down??

Collector╗NZ

cant get to google.co.nz at the moment.

| Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |

liamo

no problem with accessing google nz with me..
??

Collector╗NZ wrote:
> cant get to google.co.nz at the moment.
> --
> >>Follow ups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

> ================================================== ====================
> | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
> ================================================== ====================

Fred Dagg

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:32:32 +1300, Collector╗NZ
<(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:

>Follow ups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

And why do you get to decide what's appropriate?

If someone posted to 2 or 3 different groups, they obviously thought
it was appropriate. Why would you come in after and net nanny them
back to the group(s) which *you* think are appropriate?

Fred Dagg

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:25:12 +1300, Collector╗NZ
<(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:

>Fred Dagg wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:32:32 +1300, Collector╗NZ
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:
>>
>>> Follow ups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

>> And why do you get to decide what's appropriate?
>>
>> If someone posted to 2 or 3 different groups, they obviously thought
>> it was appropriate. Why would you come in after and net nanny them
>> back to the group(s) which *you* think are appropriate?

>Because as the poster I get to choose. Get over it and get a life

The previous poster started the thread, it is them that have already
chosen.

You're just being a tosser.

Collector╗NZ

Fred Dagg wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:25:12 +1300, Collector╗NZ
> <(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:
>
>> Fred Dagg wrote:
>>> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:32:32 +1300, Collector╗NZ
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:

>>> And why do you get to decide what's appropriate?
>>>
>>> If someone posted to 2 or 3 different groups, they obviously thought
>>> it was appropriate. Why would you come in after and net nanny them
>>> back to the group(s) which *you* think are appropriate?

>> Because as the poster I get to choose. Get over it and get a life

> The previous poster started the thread, it is them that have already
> chosen.
>
> You're just being a tosser.

Dickhead get a life I started the thread. Learn to follow a thread.

Plonker

| Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |

Collector╗NZ

Fred Dagg wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:25:12 +1300, Collector╗NZ
> <(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:
>
>> Fred Dagg wrote:
>>> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:32:32 +1300, Collector╗NZ
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:

>>> And why do you get to decide what's appropriate?
>>>
>>> If someone posted to 2 or 3 different groups, they obviously thought
>>> it was appropriate. Why would you come in after and net nanny them
>>> back to the group(s) which *you* think are appropriate?

>> Because as the poster I get to choose. Get over it and get a life

> The previous poster started the thread, it is them that have already
> chosen.
>
> You're just being a tosser.

And also, the follow ups affect replies to my posts only so I still get to
choose, you need to get back on the medication

| Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |

Fred Dagg

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:42:12 +1300, Collector╗NZ
<(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:

>Fred Dagg wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:25:12 +1300, Collector╗NZ
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:

>>> Because as the poster I get to choose. Get over it and get a life

>> The previous poster started the thread, it is them that have already
>> chosen.
>>
>> You're just being a tosser.

>And also, the follow ups affect replies to my posts only so I still get to
>choose, you need to get back on the medication

LOL... Chill out, man.

It's not just this thread we're talking about, buddy.

Shane

Collector┬╗NZ wrote:

> Fred Dagg wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:25:12 +1300, Collector┬╗NZ
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:

>>> Because as the poster I get to choose. Get over it and get a life

>> The previous poster started the thread, it is them that have already
>> chosen.
>>
>> You're just being a tosser.

> And also, the follow ups affect replies to my posts only so I still get to
> choose, you need to get back on the medication

I cant resist poking my nose in
Where you set the follow-ups to is your business, regardless if you are the
OP or not, the fact you have the courtesy to warn others is more than most.
My client (Knode) changes the followups to crossposted articles, stripping
the followups down to one group, by default
(And I dont warn people, I figure if they arent watching what they are
doing.. what are they doing on usenet)

--
Zapp Brannigan: You see, Killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their
weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them, until they reached

blog: http://shanes.dyndns.org

Mark Robinson

Fred Dagg wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 17:32:32 +1300, Collector╗NZ
> <(E-Mail Removed)> exclaimed:
>
>> Follow ups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

> And why do you get to decide what's appropriate?
>
> If someone posted to 2 or 3 different groups, they obviously thought
> it was appropriate. Why would you come in after and net nanny them
> back to the group(s) which *you* think are appropriate?

Classic.