Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Kool Group

Kool Group

supanani

Hello the peeps. I've only just come across this group and really
pleased to see we have our own nz group. Kool. I will be doing most of
my posting here now.

Kool.

Jamie Kahn Genet

supanani <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hello the peeps. I've only just come across this group and really
> pleased to see we have our own nz group. Kool. I will be doing most of
> my posting here now.
>
> Kool.

I don't think I've ever been quite so frightened in my life...

Regards,
Jamie Kahn Genet

Nicolaas Hawkins

On 17 Nov 2006, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jamie Kahn Genet) wrote
in nz.comp:

> supanani <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hello the peeps. I've only just come across this group and really
>> pleased to see we have our own nz group. Kool. I will be doing
>> most of my posting here now.
>>
>> Kool.

> I don't think I've ever been quite so frightened in my life...
>
> Regards,
> Jamie Kahn Genet

err ..... *BOO!* ?

--
Die dulci fruere,
Nicolaas.

.... Noah was a brave man to sail in a wooden boat with two termites!

~misfit~

Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> supanani <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hello the peeps. I've only just come across this group and really
> > pleased to see we have our own nz group. Kool. I will be doing most
> > of my posting here now.
> >
> > Kool.

> I don't think I've ever been quite so frightened in my life...
>
> Regards,
> Jamie Kahn Genet

Heh!
--